two questions about SW, and one about ASL & call to writers

Fri Jul 1 04:54:44 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 30, 2005

Oh. That would be great, Kim...If you can travel from Boston to Maine
to meet James and Judy! Judy's linguistic work is really ground-
breaking...and as you know SignWriting has played a role in the
Kegl's work in Nicaragua for years...so I hope you can meet each
other... James has volumes written in SignWriting in Nicaraguan Sign
Language...

James - Did you go to Nicaragua this June?...

and Kim...I will try to answer your questions one by one next...I
wish you had some video clips or illustrations..I am not much of a
word person but I will try to figure out what you are asking..smile...

Val ;-)