changing the name of a sign in Puddle?

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Tue Jul 12 14:46:50 UTC 2005

But I *did* use SignMaker to make these, right from the box on the
left-hand side of the Puddle page, when the "translate" feature or "search
by word" did not bring up signs that I'd wanted to use!
Best,
Kim

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 10:29 AM -0500