changing the name of a sign in Puddle?

Tue Jul 12 15:12:06 UTC 2005

On Jul 12, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Kimberley A. Shaw wrote:
But I *did* use SignMaker to make these, right from the box on the
left-hand side of the Puddle page, when the "translate" feature or
"search
by word" did not bring up signs that I'd wanted to use!
Best,
Kim

-----------------------

Hello Kim -
My Deaf staff in the 1990's entered two out of the three in this
listing in the attached..the two that say Graphics Only underneath
them...so in this particular listing, you only entered one of
them...the one that can be changed in the middle...

But I guess you are saying that you added others that are not showing
up? Did you use an underscore in the name of the new ones? No
underscores...Those are only for the numbers of the
versions...Underscores inside a name will make the signs not show
up...but they are there...just have to be re-named...I will look
again...