EHTIOPIA Message from Eyasu...

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Jul 20 14:39:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 20, 2005

The message below from Eyasu in Ethiopia bounced back to me, the
manager of the SignWriting List. For some reason the software that
runs the List, said there was a diagram that made the message too
long...Did you attach a diagram to this message, Eyasu? If so, could
you send it again? Be sure it is a jpeg or a gif or png, and not
other formats like BMP...sometimes the List software doesn't like
BMP! smile...if that is not the reason, then just ignore this...but
here is Eyasu's message, Everyone!....