Ethiopian Manual Alphabet(EMA)

eyasu tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 25 07:56:44 UTC 2005

Dear Charles,

Thank you for putting them in the dictionary. I hope you wouldn't mind if there are any changes!

Eyasu

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
I have constructed some which are now in the Ethiopian list, one uses the extended middle finger on top of an E, one is an extension of the R variant handshape (index finger on top of middle finger with an extra finger crooked onto the square.  I used the construction pieces for those.

Some of the others I can't construct with the pieces available.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
July 22, 2005