Starting to create IWMA symbols in SVG

Mon Jul 25 16:42:54 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 25, 2005

Hello Trevor and Steve!
Many thanks for explaining your schedule, Trevor - You are right.
Your and my schedule work well together! That makes me feel a little
more relaxed too...so thanks for telling me!

And I hope you enjoyed the SignWriting Symposium? I understand you
were the moderator for the computer program session? Thanks for doing
that...I believe there were two presentations...SignWriter Python by
Lars Majewski and SignWriter Tiger by Daniel Noelpp...smile?

Sorry I couldn't see you by videophone...You all could see me, but I
could not see you...everyone was a blur because you all were sitting
far away from the camera lens...I could only see someone closer to
the camera...next time I hope to do one-on-one meetings with people
by videophone...but it was still great that we tried that experiment
and it is really a miracle, when you consider it is not connected to
any computer, just through broadband...and I was sitting on the other
side of the globe and we were communicating! Val ;-)