[sw-l] Sign for HOUSE in BSL, NISL, ISL and Flemish Sign Language...

Mon Mar 7 22:03:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 7, 2005

Trevor Jenkins wrote:
> Technical problems there. No webcam, no digital camera, no scanner.
> Language problems there too. Several different signs can be glossed by
> HOUSE. The choice between them depends upon context.

Of course. I understand. I just went to Google and looked up BSL video
and animated dictionaries on the web and I found learnbsl.org...Here is
the sign for HOME...I am not sure how to find the sign for HOUSE in
their dictionary, but the animation is beautiful and a lot of signs can
be written from this dictionary...I will be glad to write the sign for
HOME and place it in the BSL SignPuddle for you...