writing multi-party conversation

eghoffma at UMICH.EDU eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
Thu Aug 3 15:56:59 UTC 2006

Great - I think that the general prop symbol would work fine. My
transcripts will not have to stand on their own - they will be heavily
notated and will be followed by a lot of analysis - so I will be able
to make the specific object in each case clear. But I would still like
to include as much information in the transcript itself as possible and
having a prop symbol would be nice, so that a reader doesn't assume
that a contact or strike symbol must apply to some body part. I've been
making my transcripts in the TextEditor. Can I access the prop symbols
from Text Editor? If not, where can I get them?
Best,
Erika