Shane in Bergen

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 16 12:42:27 UTC 2006

Everyone,

im in Bergen, the 2nd biggest city in Norway - the hometown of our lovely
Ingvild! :-)

As some of you know, Lucyna, Ingvild & I are working together on the
European Sign Writers Organisation - and for this reason, I am here with
Ingvild working on the ESWO stuff - and of course to improve my SignSpelling
and SW movement as Ingvild is very good in that.

Bergen is gorgeous - but its raining a lot lately - one of Ingvild's
colleagues was saying that it was shining a lot in the past month or so -
lucky some!!!

Will keep you updated,

Shane (ESWO)