When writing a document in SW...

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. kegl at MAINE.RR.COM
Tue Aug 22 00:53:42 UTC 2006

Valerie et al,

"Lanes", eh?  As in "topic markers" and "role shifting", I reckon.

There is a symbol for that, or at least, a symbol that I use for that (arrow
showing twist of the torso to the left or right, as applicable), as role
shifting is critical and must be conveyed.  In this way, I can write left to
right, although this would work vertically just as well.

Snag it works with SignWriter Java, which gives me the white background.

-- James