Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Thu Jan 5 03:07:06 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 4, 2006

On Jan 4, 2006, at 6:37 PM, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> ......I think the "re-creation" of familiar images and documents
> and logos in our sign languages using SignWriting is another way to
> create a vision for what a world with written sign languages could
> look like.

Wonderful idea, Stuart...Why don't we try one? Want to share this
with the List?...

Have you gone to Google and click on Google Images? Then type in
SignWriting...and some wonderful documents by Kimberley Shaw in
Massachusetts, written in SignWriting, come up on the screen...also
other logos and items written in SignWriting...

Thank you, Kim, for the great images in SignWriting!