Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Thu Jan 5 07:37:52 UTC 2006

> I am totally floored! Stefan...you know how to type Braille? How did
> you do that? smile...Ha! Wow...You can see I do not know  Braille
> ....And that is very nice to see my name in  Braille...smile...Thank you.
>
> Thank you for informing us, Nana....I am impressed with your
> knowledge of Braille ;-)
>
> Val ;-)

I don't know Braille either but it's quite easy, just the letters are
replaced with combitnations of dots, like in the Morse alphabet they are
replaced with dots and dashes. Btw, as a kid I knew the Morse very well,
I just learned it for fun :-)
As to yesterday's Google, I wondered a lot and my immediate thought was
that it should be in SW one day...
I think we should prepare the word Google in ASL as it's the most
popular SL in the world and the IS is known mostly in Western Europe.
ASL is something like a synonym of a SL. :-)
The word should be as a sign for GOOGLE, and if there isn't any, in ASL
fingerspelling. And then the Google company should be informed about our
initative (Val, you should indicate the date, in which Google in SW
should appear :-))

Howgh!
Lucy