SW on the web

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 12 19:17:33 UTC 2006

Steve,
The resizeing works great! (For what we have now. SMILE!)
I tried to color some SW text and background with the codeing that you showed me. Sometimes it worked while other times it didn't. I learned that it only worked if the sign was in SignPuddle. Now I have a problem. I have the build for the sign in HTML form, but I don't know how to put them into SignPuddle. (I wanted to do this anyways, but it would also be a quick solve for the color problem until we can figure something out.)
Adam