CZECH Workshop Report PDF on web now ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Oct 12 18:29:43 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 12, 2006

Totally cool! So many reports and articles. Very impressive ;-)

Whenever you post them on your web site, I will link to yours ....or
vice versa!

Congrats on all this, Honza...You should feel real proud of your
accomplishments.

I am now going to move on to some ASL projects...like Cat in the Hat,
and other documents, written with SignText. I am also going to write
a better manual teaching SignText....

Did you know that SignText is really just a feature, under the
umbrella of SignPuddle? I hope in time that your workshops can also
teach how to use SignText from the beginning, because writing full
documents is greatly helped if people are skilled with SignText...it
is a better experience, and also better grammar, if you start with
SignText...that is why I am thinking through ways of teaching
SignText that will make it easier to teach during workshops etc..One
idea is to do a little video for computers, that shows a step-by-step
experience, making a document from beginning to end...

So many projects!! smile...

Val ;-)