question on SSS

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 4 18:38:45 UTC 2007

I tried the instruction, and that works when the sign spelling is not in the system at all, or is just a list of signs, if one has already saved it, my version in FireFox shows me two columns already completed, and I don't seem to be able to click out of them to change the order.

  I have discovered that if the second column is there already, just click on the box where something is out of order, and everything below that point disappears and you can start over again.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:
  SignWriting List
April 4, 2007

Charles Butler wrote:
> I have started putting in the SSS on most of the signs. How do I
> change the spelling if I have it wrong. Do I simply double-click?
> Charles

Go to Video Instruction page...
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/

View these two videos: