ASL sign for GRIEF

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 6 02:41:14 UTC 2007

I've seen it with both fist hands and a hands, but the motion is exactly right. Think of wringing out a towel, and you have the right motion.

  Charles

Adam Frost <adam at frostvillage.com> wrote:
  This was the best image that I could find of grief. The person started with more open hands then I do, but it is still correct. (Just a little accent of mine, I guess.)

  Adam