BRAZIL Sergio requests help from SW List members!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 7 17:34:24 UTC 2007

From: "Sergio Ribeiro" <escritadesinais at yahoo.com.br>
Date: April 7, 2007 10:26:36 AM PDT
To: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Write down to sign

Hello Friends,

I am coordinating projects, courses and lecture to promote
SignWriting by Centro Educacional Cultura Surda here in Brazil. And I
am researching who working with SignWriting to get information about,
my purpose is compile information and to let out or publish this.

I want to know if can you help me answer below questions.
Do you give me authorization to publish your opinion ?

Thank you,

Sergio Ribeiro
Centro Educacional Cultura Surda
www.culturasurda.com.br
sergio.ribeiro at culturasurda.com.br

1 – What you think about possible to write down signs, independent of
any system to write this like SignWriting, Stokoe Notation, HanonSys,
ELiS, etc, write sign is a old and controversial topic and What you
opinion ?
2 –When you started work with SignWriting ?
3 – When you introduced SignWriting in your job What was your
expectation ? Can you to take effect ?
4 – What you think about SignWriting today and in the future ?
5 – Is important SignWriting to bilingual approach  ?
6 – How many deaf you teaches SignWriting ?
7 – What are difficulty to learning SignWriting ?