Use of Space

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue Apr 10 16:50:33 UTC 2007

You are right that you don't see them that often in SignWriting. They are
generally used for more information (like for Spelling Sequence). I don't
blame you for wanting to know where to find information about them.
SymbolBank has a short eplaination about every base symbol of the IMWA.
There I found this page:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0153-sss2004-Category7.pdf. I
also go into SignText or SignMaker to see all of the symbols and how they
rotate and what not. If you still don't understand something, please ask.
:-)

Adam