How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Apr 11 02:27:38 UTC 2007

Apparently, YouTube takes a while to process the video after it is
uploaded. That is why it is not available yet. I will email when it is
ready.

For the Mac, I suggest Ivezeen available from www.boinx.com for $14.95.
It is pretty much point and click. You can set it up with your iSight
and it will save the movies to your Movies folder and then you just
upload it.

For the PC ... I am not sure. I better leave that to the PC users on
the list because I haven't done that recently with the PC.

Thanks,

Stuart