SignWriting Receptive View

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun Apr 15 18:47:37 UTC 2007

I updated the captions. Here <http://mojiti.com/bofangqi/2378/10143> is the
address if you forgot.

I changed the title arrows to the sides because I felt that Cherie's hand
was moving to the side instead of forward, but it was good to see that if
they were forward that the arrows should have been below. :-)

When I was updating the captions, I had made the changes that you explained
in the last two emails before you sent them. I guess that means that I am
catching on. :-) Are there any other things that needed to be changed?
Because I changed the eyes looking forward in the very end to be down
arrows. (I don't think that you have mentioned that yet.)

And yes! This helps a lot. A question about the other hand shape that you
were showing. Doesn't that mean that the five hand fingers are straight and
not curled?

Adam