SignWriting Receptive View

rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Sun Apr 15 19:25:47 UTC 2007

Hi Valerie,

  Yes, it is good to chat a little again here!

  Just beautiful this captioning work! And one thing is clear to me: it
can show to any person that knows nothing about SW how easy it is to
read it, and how faithful SW can be to sign languages.

  Ah, maybe I was wrong about changing the indication of the dominant hand
when automatically going from expressive to receptive: it seems that
just mirroring the image takes care of that.

  All the best,

  Antônio Carlos