ASL captions on Videos

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sun Apr 15 19:55:32 UTC 2007

The way that I made the size smaller on my
webpage<http://www.frostvillage.com/asl/index.com>is very gruesome and
crude. I opened of the image in a vector graphic
program called Inkscape. I reduced the view to 50%. Then I did a screen
capture. Because I don't really know Inkscape too well, I paste the screen
capture in another graphic program that I have, Gimp. Here I crop only the
part of the screen capture that I want and save. I know that this isn't the
best way, but it works for me right now. I hadn't thought of doing it for
the caption of "Little Miss Muppet," but I will try it right now.

Adam