Question

Fri Apr 20 10:51:33 UTC 2007

Hi intissar saadaoui,

SignMaker is used to create individual signs and saves the result using
the build format: a comma delimited series of id numbers and XY coordinates.

SignText is used to create multiple signs in lanes and saves the results
using SWML.  You can view the SWML from SignText by pressing the
SignMail button and scrolling to the bottom of the page.

Regards,
-Steve