Wikipedia American Sign Language

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 23 19:24:23 UTC 2007

How about some historical articles from the Old Sign Writer newspaper?

  Charles

Adam Frost <adam at frostvillage.com> wrote:
  I doubt that there is an English article on ASL Poetry. ;-) And different experiences they are. *smile*

Adam

  On 4/22/07, Valerie Sutton < signwriting at mac.com> wrote:  SignWriting List
April 22, 2007

Adam Frost wrote:
> Related to Pharos' comment about writing an article about a topic
> associated with Deaf culture, I thought that maybe we could write
> about ASL Poetry. I think it would be kind of fun to write. But
> also doing it on SignWriting might be good. Just some quick thoughts.

That sounds good...so would it be a translation from an article
already written in English? or will you be writing the article
directly in ASL, not based on any English translation?...just your
writing in ASL? both are fine and two different experiences...Val ;-)