SVG version of our IMWA symbols

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 26 16:18:05 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 26, 2007

Hello Machado and Everyone -
You know, everyday I wake up and think..."How lucky we are to have
the internet!"

It is hard to imagine how isolated we all would be without it.

It means so much to have a free and open working collaboration like
this...

So I will thank the universe instead, that we all have met each other!

I look forward to working with you, Machado, on the SVG.

I will keep you informed of my schedule, as soon as I can organize it
myself - ha!

I just received a message from the Ethiopians, who have been waiting
for their handshapes to be added to the IMWA, so I do have a lot of
work before me, but I will take a look at it and also at your current
SVG, to give you a summary of what will need to be done when the time
comes...

Val ;-)