sw-l-digest V1 #2305

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 10:51:34 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Om the OmegaWiki website, we have portals for all languages recognised in
the ISO-639-3. The information we provide for any languages is minimal. What
we are looking for is information that will be helpful for people who for
whatever reason are interested in a particular language.

The portal for American Sign language is
http://www.omegawiki.org/Portal:ase, for British Sign Language
http://www.omegawiki.org/Portal:bfi. We also have a portal for SignWriter at
http://www.omegawiki.org/Portal:Sgnw

When you create yourself a user at OmegaWiki, please create yourself a Babel
template. Sadly we do not support SignWriter yet as a script. You may want
to add a text for your sign language in another language that is the most
appropriate (ie a text in Dutch for the Dutch Sign Language).

If you have any questions .. please ask :)

Thanks,
    GerardM