AW: [sw-l] Shurley 4

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Mon Apr 30 12:36:16 UTC 2007

I changed it, but thats why rotations mess with my head so badly, I think.
 As I watch my hands sign that, I see the same motion as the sign for DEAD
or one door open, one closes.  The hands are just closer together, so they
move around each other as they twist...   Is the difference in the
position of the forearm?

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Stefan Wöhrmann" <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
04/28/2007 04:13 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
AW: [sw-l] Shurley 4

Hi Valerie, Cherie and listmembers ?

-          well I am back online ? smile ?

You folks have been so incredible active! Too many messages ? so that I
will need some time to catch up with what is discussed ...

Looking at your video Cherie ? I would write it this way

All the best

Stefan