New Christmas Bible Story in Norwegian Sign Language Posted...

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Dec 7 16:15:43 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 7, 2007

Hello Ingvild -
I am sorry you are having problems with the document...Thank you very
much for the new lovely document!

I gave it a new link, rather than replacing the old one, because I
thought the old one was an historic document that would be nice in
our archives, so I didn't want to delete the old one ;-))

Here is the new link:

http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0512-NO-Juleevangeliet-
NTS-2007.pdf

and I will try to fix the problems you are having with the web site
tomorrow...

Today is a big family celebration, and then tomorrow the house will
be empty of guests and I will have time again!

Have a wonderful day everyone -

Val ;-)

---------