SignPuddle 1.5 and SignBank 8.5 in March, 2007

Sun Feb 18 21:46:23 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
February 18, 2007

Dear SW List Members:
Did you know that there are now five SignPuddle products?...

The first one will always be free! That is SignPuddle Online, which
we all use everyday...

SignPuddle Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

But there are four other SignPuddles products too, for private use:

SignPuddle Products
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs5/sw0475-SignPuddle-Software.pdf

Steve is working on SignPuddle 1.5, which is an exciting new version
of SignPuddle, and I am working on SignBank 8.5. We hope to have both
programs ready in March, 2007. That is just a few weeks away!

I have a huge job ahead of me to complete SignBank 8.5. It is good
for all of us that I finish. So I will be working "behind the scenes"
for the next few weeks. I will not be active on the SignWriting List,
but I hope you all will help each other and discuss all kinds of
issues on the List anyway...;-))

If there is anything urgent, of course write to me privately.

I am so looking forward to getting SignBank 8.5 finished!! We all
need it...

So have a wonderful February and I look forward to announcing
SignBank 8.5 in March when it is ready!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Create Sign Language Dictionaries
http://www.SignPuddle.org

4. SignText
Create Sign Language Documents
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/signtext

5. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

6. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

7. MovementWriting