Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Jan 2 02:42:38 UTC 2007

I am interesting for the HandWriting, of course, and possibly the Video
... it depends ... February is quite busy for me.  One question is
whether there will be a set time that we will need to be available or
just that we will focus time on this during the month?

Thanks,

Stuart