transcribing from video

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Jan 2 02:45:45 UTC 2007

I should also add that there is a little bit of a learning curve to
learning the program. I recommend the Getting Started Guide that is
available on that page that I mention below. I am also available to
help with questions you might have since I have some experience with
the program. Once you learn how to use it, I think it will become a
valued part of your toolkit.

Thanks,

Stuart