SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 9 18:03:17 UTC 2007

Hi Stuart -
I like the finger gap a lot! It is like dotting an "i" in English....
and is read well, as far as we can tell... and it fits so well with
what other people know already...

Maybe you would prefer the Shorthand which does not write any palm
facing or any squares or circles...but has one symbol for one
handshape and that is all...the reader has to assume knowledge of the
language to know the palm facing already...

So maybe writing the hand parallel to the floor is too much detail
anyway for handwriting...just use the Front View symbols and assume
some knowledge of the signs...

I will show you what I mean later...

I have to print books for Cherie now, so I am going to take the rest
of the day to do that...

Val ;-)