SW Literature Editing Committee

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 11 18:49:53 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 11, 2007

Wonderful! That is what the DAC was before...a group of signing Deaf
people who edit SignWriting documents before they are published...So
slowly we will setup a new committee...but no rush...we all know
there is a lot to do before really publishing...we can take our time
and set this up so that everyone feels good about it...

Val ;-)