Deaf Residential Schools in the US...

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 18 04:57:56 UTC 2007

Actually, I'm hoping to do a Ph.D. research project in the near future on
exactly that, Cherie!  But it will be a while before any results are in . .
. if the project even gets off the ground . . . I'm hoping to get started on
the program either this year or next but I don't know when or where I'll be
doing it . . . I'll keep you posted on my progress!

KJ