Editing SignText documents

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 30 23:07:23 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 30, 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 4:04 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> SignText email is good because it is visual and simple.  You're
> having problems editing the SignText document, right?  What email
> program are you using?  Have you tried ThunderBird?

Hello Everyone!
Let me share with you, how I personally edit documents using SignText
Mail...

1. Cherie writes the document Baa Baa Black Sheep in SignText
2. Cherie sends the document to us with SignText Email
3. I read the document in my email program
4. I click on the "Load Into SignText" line at the bottom of the
email message