so sorry if i have already asked this question

Wed Dec 9 23:07:01 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
December 9, 2009

On Dec 9, 2009, at 2:45 PM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> I tried to look in my inbox for an email correspondence where you
> told me
> what program it is that you use for creating SignWriting Documents?
> I'm
> quite sure you've already told me yikes! but i can't find it. So
> would you
> be so kind and give me the full name of the product again, because we
> intend to purchase it for the project, if of course it is runs on
> Windows.
> Many thanks and apologies again,
> maria

Hello Maria!
Thank you for this message. Great to hear from you again. And no
problem, I fully understand. I lose things daily in my office, and
oftentimes cannot find old messages too... I am always happy to help ;-)

Below is one of my old messages about this...it was all the way back
on July 30th, 2009...

I use Adobe InDesign. I have created templates for the book layout
design for SignWriting documents that use 4-columns on a portrait
style page (SW4), for the Gospel According to John, and other SW4
documents, so once you get the Adobe InDesign program, I can send you
those templates and I can also help you learn the software. I can
teach you how I did the layout step by step. To download a one-month
free trial of Adobe InDesign, or to purchase the program, go to:

Adobe InDesign CS4 Homepage
http://tryit.adobe.com/us/cs4/indesign/p/?sdid=ETRTF

It is expensive, unfortunately, but for people who are professional
book layout designers, it is worth the money...

I only wish our DocumentMaker program could be equivalent to Adobe
InDesign, but that is unrealistic...it is good for short little
documents, but not for long books...

So...tell me when you get the program. I have to upgrade to InDesign
CS4. I have CS2 at the moment...

Val ;-)