AW: [sw-l] Hello from Hungary

Tue Mar 3 05:42:40 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 2, 2009

On Mar 2, 2009, at 9:32 PM, Lancz Edina wrote:
> Is there a 'wavy arch' arrow I could use in COUNTRY? If not, what
> shall I do?

Where can I see the sign for country? Anyway, we have a whole bunch of
wavy arches....I am pretty sure we have the movement you want to
write ...there is a symbol for it...once we know what the movement it
exactly...

Is your movement parallel with the Front Wall (your chest), or is it
parallel with the Floor?

Anyway - here are some of the wavy arches that are parallel with the
Front Wall...see attached...

Click on different ones to find the one that fits the movement...if
you have a link to a video of the movement that would be real helpful
because then we can all write the sign together from the video..it is
a great way to learn to write...

Here are lots of wavy motions in SignMaker...