AW: [sw-l] How to write these Portuguese Colors

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 3 18:52:12 UTC 2009

True, I did achieve a GRAY with one head, but I personally feel that
the separated heads read better. Also, I placed the heads close enough
that it would not be confused as two separate signs when in a full
text. Thanks for your feedback. I enjoy all the ones I get. ;-)

Adam