Report from Portugal (Long)

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Sep 15 21:34:03 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 15, 2009

Hello Adam!
Thank you for this great report...What a wonderful trip to Portugal!

And a big thank you to everyone in Portugal for your hospitality....

I am now preparing a web page with photos from Lisbon, and I will
place a shortened version of this report on the web too, documenting
Adam's trip...

So I will write again when that is posted...

Val ;-)

--------