Preparing for SignPuddle 2
slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Jan 29 20:43:53 UTC 2010
It's great to hear that you're using the ISWA 2008.
In the last couple of days, I've really improved the Binary SignWriting
HTML Reference guide. It's a 13 MB file zipped. It's about 150 MB
unzipped. The guide works with valid data encoded in BSW or UTF-8. It
does not yet debug invalid Binary SignWriting. It may not be needed.
You can download the guide to your PC or post it on your website.
The HTML Reference can:
* view sign text in lanes (built in reader)
* provide a detailed report of the character stream
* sort signs using manually entered or automated SignSpelling Sequence data
* index and sort signs according to BaseSymbols
* show BaseSymbol and Symbol frequency
* format the BSW & UTF-8 encoded data with white space between signs,
sequences, and punctuation.
All of the data of SignPuddle 1.5 can be analyzed with the Binary
SignWriting HTML Reference. I'm using it to test my own data
conversion. For any entry in a puddle, click the "SignText in BSW:" -
"Analyze" link under the sign text columns.
SW-L SignWriting List
SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
List Archives and Help
Change Email Settings
More information about the Sw-l