Many Thanks to Valerie for her contribution to Tunisia Conference

Fri Nov 12 15:19:14 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 12, 2010

Hello Professor Jemni,
It was my greatest pleasure. Thank you again for inviting me. It is a memory I will treasure.

If participants wish to ask me questions through email, they are most welcome to write to me at sutton at signwriting.org, or we can even setup a private meeting through Skype to discuss the questions face to face...person to person we can hear each other I am sure...

Workshops in SignWriting can be scheduled in Tunisia, if your group or the Basma Centre would like to learn SignWriting...we are blessed to have a SignWriting teacher in Tunisia...

And the WebSign project is mentioned on two new pages on our SignWriting Site:

SignWriting in Tunisia
http://www.signwriting.org/tunisia

WebSign Project
http://www.signwriting.org/tunisia/tunisia01.html

The Avatar project and SSWML is very interesting...and I would like to assist  Maher Jbali if I can...

Val ;-)