AW: Happy Birthday to Stefan!

Wed Oct 5 13:26:30 UTC 2011

From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at gebaerdenschrift.de>
Date: October 4, 2011 2:12:42 PM PDT
To: "'Valerie Sutton'" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Subject: AW: Happy Birthday to Stefan!

Hi Valerie and friends,

thank you so much for your kind attention. ... I have had a nice birthday.

Right now there are so many things I have to accomplish ... I have had a nice birthday.

At school I am working with a new group of students 3rd grade.  A lot of work to prepare all the materials that will allow them to improve articulation and literacy. Of course I use my SpeechWriting – system (Mundbildschrift)  and GebaerdenSchrift (SignWriting) and thanks to our new SignWriting – Programm and a growing SignPuddle Dictionary we can write wonderful documents.

If somebody is interested feel free to visit our website

http://www.delegs.com/DelegsPage/

What does "delegs" stand for?
"delegs" is a German acronym which stands for "learn German assisted by SignWriting". "delegs.de" is the German portal for deaf people who want to improve their German language skills (not only) to boost their careers.
delegs.de provides tools to create and exchange educational material based on SignWriting.

All the best

Stefan