[Sw-l] SignTube Program for SW captions on videos

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Thu Aug 10 17:21:00 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
August 10, 2023

Thank you, Jonathan, Amit and Steve…

This will be very useful for me and I look forward to trying the new features - to create captions on videos in SignTube using SWSignWriter app - and of course accessing SignPuddle 2 online and using it in SignMaker 2022 for the special dictionary I will create for specific vocabulary - this will be fun!

I am just finishing up some other projects, which I will announce in a day or so, and then I will focus solely on this project -

Thanks again!

Val ;-)

--------