[Sw-l] Announcing the SignWriting Symposium 2024

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Sun Jul 2 19:26:04 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
July 2, 2023

Hello SignWriting List members, and THANK YOU Steve, for thinking of, and making arrangements for a SignWriting Symposium 2024!

Yesterday, July 1st, 2023, Steve and I chatted on Gitter Chat. You can chat with Steve on Gitter by going to https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/

https://app.gitter.im/#/room/%23sutton-signwriting_community:gitter.im
Element
app.gitter.im

Steve told me of this amazing idea, so I want you all to know how grateful I am, that Steve has the energy to take another Symposium on his shoulders, a whole decade after Steve, Adam and I bravely attempted our first SignWriting Symposium in 2014 on what was at that time called “Google Hangouts”. You can access those older Symposiums - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 on our SignWriting.org <http://signwriting.org/> web site:

https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/

2018 <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2018/index.html> <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2016>, 2017 <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2017/index.html>
 <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014>2016 <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2016/index.html>, 2015 <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2015/index.html> <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2016>, 2014 <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2014/index.html> <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/2017>
68 Presentations
70 Authors
From 16 Countries <https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/#Symposiums>

More soon