[Sw-l] Brainstorming, what sofware for Signwriting could I write that would make people feel good about themselves.

Jonathan Duncan joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 11:06:09 UTC 2023

Hi All,

     I would like you input brainstorming, what app for SignWriting
could I write that would make people feel good about themselves.  Before
I've focused more on what I thought would be useful, or what I wanted to
have myself for SignWriting.  But now I want to explore abit more on the
emotional side of things.  I could be people in the Deaf community,
their family, friends, employers or any other group of people related to
SignWriting.

Please send me all of your crazy ideas too.

Thanks

Jonathan