[Sw-l] Brainstorming, what sofware for Signwriting could I write that would make people feel good about themselves.

Thu May 25 18:08:26 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
May 25, 2023

Hello SignWriting List, and Jonathan and Ulrich Pieper:

Ulrich Pieper (Ulli) tried to respond to your message below, Jonathan, here on the SignWriting List, and for some reason it did not post to the List - So I am re-posting Ulli’s message below - thank you for your messages!

Val ;-)

Message from Ulli:

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: