[Sw-l] Brainstorming, what sofware for Signwriting could I write that would make people feel good about themselves.

Thu May 25 18:37:22 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
May 25, 2023

Hello SW List, Jonathan and Ulli:

Thank you for this creative brainstorming for software for SignWriting.

And congratulations and thank you to you both for your software already accomplished.

I need to focus on this and it will take me a day or two, but I want you to know that my thoughts are coming and I hope others will post too!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu