[Sw-l] Brainstorming, what sofware for Signwriting could I write that would make people feel good about themselves.

Sat May 27 19:49:47 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
May 27, 2023

Hi Jonathan!
Thank you for this message. I wish you, and everyone, the best developing new SW projects.

I look forward to reading everyone's messages about those new developments. Then I can have the joy of telling everyone about the new projects!

I will write to you privately now about the SWSW app.

And here in the US we have a holiday weekend called “Memorial Day”. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Val ;-)

---------