[Sw-l] Getting on the new list

Valerie Sutton signwriting at mac.com
Tue May 30 13:48:25 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
May 30, 2023

Hello SignWriting List members!

Welcome to a brand new day!

Within the next 24 hours, we will be up and running as the new SignWriting List on LinguistList.org <http://linguistlist.org/>.

I am still learning how to be one of the moderators of the new ListServe software, so you may find glitches for awhile, but we are definitely already up and running on the new List and …

MY GRATITUDE

To everyone at Valencia College, and at LinguistList.org <http://linguistlist.org/> for making this transition possible -

You will hear more from me soon on how you can transition to the new List. AnnaGrace has already figured it out!

Thank you, AnnaGrace!

sutton at signwriting.org <mailto:sutton at signwriting.org>
signwriting at mac.com <mailto:signwriting at mac.com>

________