[Sw-l] Great Day

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue May 30 19:37:02 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
May 30, 2023

I agree, Steve, it is a true blessing to be able to continue on the SignWriting List. We started the SignWriting List back in the 1990s on my personal computer.  And we are still an active List in 2023, thanks to Valencia College, and now the LinguistList.org <http://linguistlist.org/> , we have made a smooth transition into our next era… I am updating our SWList Home page on SignWriting.org <http://signwriting.org/> right now, and will update the history of the SignWriting List there.

Thank you, Steve, for your software technical support this weekend for the Brazilian dictionary on SignPuddle.

And AI for SignWriting? Wow. I will be an observer - it will be interesting to see where it takes us!

Val ;-)